We are all on a journey to live imperfect lives perfectly. While pedaling along you’ll hit some major bumps in the road at some point. It may be death, divorce, job loss, financial ruin, or illness. We are not immune to life’s struggles and the cave of darkness. It’s a matter of when not if.
Here’s what keeps us moving forward….
- Get to the Heart – Start living the life you want now. Find out what inspires you and do a little of that each day.
- Seek Variety in your Days – Your life is short when you do the same things everyday. Seek new experiences, new trails, new skills.
- Sweat your Spirituality – Move your body and get closer to your soul, spirit, God, Buddha…or whatever you believe in. Also remember that your body is your temple, move it to release endorphins and help your body rid itself of toxins.
- Love is Action – Stop thinking and feeling and start doing. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
- Pain is Universal – You are not immune or alone. Pain may provide the greatest incentive to grow.
- Allow Yourself to Fail – Resilience is built by dealing with failures and change. If you don’t embrace the small failures you will not be able to endure the big ones.
- Ask for What you Need – Manifest your intentions. Be specific. Know that sometimes it will involve hard work on your part but put it out there and expect it. When good things happen acknowledge and appreciate them and review how you got there. Know that miracles happen but aren’t common. Miracles are the universes way of breaking the law.
- You are Not Broken – Find your inner space, sit with discomfort, stay close to what matters. You will emerge.
- Don’t be Boring – Life is meant to be lived outside of cubicles, schools, televisions, strip malls and homes. Find adventure, play, and explore. Know when to stop and rest.
- Enjoy Yourself – Don’t take yourself too seriously. Be yourself fearlessly.
Change Now. Ride Now. Live Life Like you Mean It. Help Others Do the Same.